Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Marketing. Bloggers

I'm a lawyer and a dreamer.  I'm not a marketer.  Heck, this is my first blog.  I follow blogs. I obsess over blogs.  (I've read corporette every morning since 2008).  I know nothing about the blogosphere.  
So, I've decided to reach out to some of my favorite bloggers (not book blogs) and offer Risking Ruin to them. I'm not asking them to do anything in exchange.  If they like it, I hope they will leave a review or tell a friend. If they don't, that's cool, too.  If they just ignore my email, that's cool. I'll probably still follow their blog. ;)

I force arguments on people all day.  I sell all day long. I want people who are organically attracted to  my book to honestly review it. 

I've also tweeted it to a few book blog types.  But those look like authors talking to other authors.   Do you, kind reader, ever read books you've found through twitter?



2 comments:

  1. I do! I've gotten some great recommendations throigh social media!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Amber! I'm learning my way. I was pumped when one person started following me on twitter and then tweeted she bought my book!

    ReplyDelete