Monday, May 4, 2015

One thing a day - Keeping going while editing

I'm an editing fool.  I'll be editing my new novel for the next month and a half.

It's tedious.  My eyes cross.  I battle myself over word choice.  I agonize about cutting dialogue or even entire scenes.

My beta readers send me texts that contain notes about anything from typos to "No way would Trip say that" or "I need more details here.  When she's stripping on the airplane, what shoes is she wearing?"  (Last one is totally true.)

The feedback from my cherished beta readers after so many months of working in a vacuum feels amazing!

So, tentative release date is early August.   Can't wait to get some ARCs out to bloggers in late June/ early July!  If you're interested in reviewing either 'Risking Ruin' or my upcoming new release contact me.


No comments:

Post a Comment